HART (version 1.5.0) is now available for download which includes the following enhancements:
• v2.02.1 Hospice Data Specifications
Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and additional information.
QIES Technical Support Office
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION/INSTALLATION TYPE (Standalone or Network Client)
If you are uncertain which configuration of HART you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.
The Standalone installation is self-contained on one workstation.
Users that have not yet installed HART and wish to install a Standalone version should:
1. Begin by reviewing the HART 1.5.0 Installation Guide.
2. Use the HARTSetup-1.5.0.exe.
**Please Note: The Standalone and Network Client version of the application are both included in the HARTSetup-1.5.0.exe.
NOTE THAT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE NETWORK CLIENT/SERVER INSTALLED (V1.3.0) AT YOUR LOCATION AND HAVE BEEN USING IT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO UPGRADE THE SERVER AT THIS TIME.
THERE HAVE BEEN NO CHANGES TO HARTSERVERSETUP-1.3.0.EXE. SO YOU ONLY NEED TO RUN THE CLIENT VERSION - HARTSETUP-1.5.0.EXE.
The Network Client/Server installation uses a server to support one or more individual workstations, all accessing one database by multiple computers and users.
• Servers hold the central database requiring the server installation to be placed in a network location, separate from the HART client application and should be installed first.
• Network clients are placed on each users' individual workstations which then access the database on the server.
The HART network client should be installed after the server installation has been successfully completed.
For current HART network client/server users it is recommended that ALL network client applications be closed when upgrading or installing a new server. ALL HART client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application.
Failure to do so may result in loss of data.
Users that have not yet installed HART and need to install a Network/Client version should:
1. Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current HART user.
2. Review the HART 1.5.0 Installation Guide.
3. Use the HARTServerSetup-1.3.0.exe.
4. Use the HARTSetup-1.5.0.exe to install the HART Network Client to each workstation.
Please contact the QTSO Help Desk for technical support and assistance if needed.