HART (version 1.4.0) is now available for download which includes the following enhancements:
- v2.01.1 Hospice Data Specifications
- Accessibility Verbiage Updates
- Patient Match Notification Updates
Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and additional information.
QIES Technical Support Office
If you are uncertain which configuration of HART you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk BEFORE beginning the upgrade/installation process.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL HART client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Users who wish to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of HART should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current HART user.
- Review the HART 1.4.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the HARTServerSetup-1.3.0.exe.
- Use the HARTSetup-1.4.0.exe to install the HART Network Client to each workstation.