A production version of HART software (Version 1.3.0) is now available for download.
HART v1.3.0 includes the following enhancements:
- v2.00.0 Hospice Item Set
- v2.00.0 Hospice Data Specifications
- v2.00.1 Errata
- View HIS Records Button
- 'Get Help' Menu Item
- Import functionality compliant with the Hospice Data Specifications
- Reporting Enhancements
Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and additional information.
QIES Technical Support Office
Current Network Client/Server users MUST upgrade to server version 1.3.0.
The HART network client should be installed after the server installation has been successfully completed.
It is recommended that ALL network client applications be closed when upgrading or installing a new server. ALL HART client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to do so may result in loss of data.
Users who wish to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of HART should:
- Begin by reviewing the HART 1.3.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the HARTServerSetup-1.3.0.exe.
- Use the HARTSetup-1.3.0.exe to install the HART Network Client to each workstation.
If you are uncertain which configuration of HART you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.