A production version of HART software (Version 1.2.0) is now available for download.
To install HART 1.2.0 please follow the HART_InstallationGuide_v1.2.0 (PDF).
HART v1.2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- 1.02.0 Data Specifications
- Updated Help Content
- Server Overlay
- Automatic Backup/Shutdown
- Import/Export New Columns
- Internal Record Status - Outdated
- Report Enhancements
Please Note: Users do not need to have a previous installation of HART to download or use HART v1.2.0.
When using the Network Client/Server configuration it is recommended that ALL HART Network Client installations be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. All Network Client applications should be closed when upgrading or installing a new server. Failure to do so may result in loss of data.
The Network installation is intended for a group of users with a designated database server in a separate location. Each user will have the HART Network Client installed on their PC and the database will be stored in a network location. Users that have not yet installed HART and wish to use the Network/Client configuration should:
- Begin by reviewing the HART 1.2.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the HARTServerSetup-1.2.0.exe.
- Use the HARTSetup-1.2.0.exe to install the HART Network Client to each workstation.
Note: Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates or additional information.