A production version of LASER software (Version 1.3.0) is now available for download.
LASER v1.3.0 includes the following enhancements:
- v2.01.0 LTCH Data Specifications
- v3.00 LTCH Data Set
- View Assessments Button
- 'Get Help' Menu Item
- ICD Grid update
- Import compliant with LTCH Data Specifications
- Reporting Enhancements
Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and additional information.
QIES Technical Support Office
Phone: (877) 201-4721
Fax: (888) 477-7871
Current Network Client/Server users MUST upgrade to server version 1.3.0
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL LASER client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Users who wish to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of LASER should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current LASER user.
- Review the LASER 1.3.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the LASERServerSetup-1.3.0.exe.
- Use the LASERSetup-1.3.0.exe to install the LASER Network Client to each workstation.
If you are uncertain which configuration of LASER you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.