A production version of LASER software (Version 1.2.0) is now available for download. To install LASER 1.2.0 please follow the LASER_InstallationGuide_v1.2.0 (PDF).
LASER v1.2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- V3.00 Data Set
- V2.00.0 Data Specifications and Errata
- Updated Help Contents
- ICD-10 + Grid
- Database Encryption
- Server Upgrade
- Auto Backup/Shutdown
- New/Updated User Notification Messages
- Outdated Assessment Status
- Home Screen
- Administration Screen Updates
- View Assessments Button
- Import/Export Enhancements
- Data Comparison Report
Please Note: Users do not need to have a previous installation of LASER to download or use LASER v1.2.0.
When using the Network Client/Server configuration it is recommended that ALL LASER Network Client installations be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. All Network Client applications should be closed when upgrading or installing a new server. Failure to do so may result in loss of data.
The Network installation is intended for a group of users with a designated database server in a separate location. Each user will have the LASER Network Client installed on their PC and the database will be stored in a network location. Users that have not yet installed LASER and wish to use the Network/Client configuration should:
- Begin by reviewing the LASER 1.2.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the LASERServerSetup-1.2.0.exe.
- Use the LASERSetup-1.2.0.exe to install the LASER Network Client to each workstation.
Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates or additional information.