jRAVEN (version 1.5.0) is now available for download which includes the following enhancements:
- v1.15.0 Item Sets
- v2.01.1 MDS Data Specifications
- ICD Code Grid – Manual Data Entry
- NEW Get Help Menu Item
- My SQL/Hibernate Upgrade
Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and additional information.
Current Network Client/Server users MUST upgrade to server version 1.5.0.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL jRAVEN client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Users who wish to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of jRAVEN should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current jRAVEN user.
- Review the jRAVEN 1.5.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the jRAVENServerSetup-1.5.0.exe.
- Use the jRAVENSetup-1.5.0.exe to install the jRAVEN Network Client to each workstation.
If you are uncertain which configuration of jRAVEN you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.