A production version of jRAVEN software (Version 1.4.0) is now available for download. To install jRAVEN 1.4.0 please follow the jRAVEN Installation Guide v1.4.0.
jRAVEN 1.4.0 includes the following enhancements:
- v1.14.1 of the MDS 3.0 Item Sets
- v2.00.0 of the MDS 3.0 Data Specifications
- v2.00.4 of the MDS 3.0 Data Specifications Errata
- Additional Help Content
- 'Outdated' Assessment Status
- Informational Message Updates
- Reporting Enhancements
- Import functionality compliant with the MDS 3.0 Data Specifications
Please Note: If jRAVEN has NOT been upgraded to at least v1.2.0 this must be done prior to installing v1.4.0.
For additional technical support or questions related to jRAVEN please contact the QTSO Help Desk by calling 800-339-9313 or by email to email@example.com. Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and/or additional related information.
When using the Network Client/Server configuration it is recommended that ALL jRAVEN Network Client installations be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. All Network Client applications should be closed when upgrading or installing a new server. Failure to do so may result in loss of data.
The Network installation is intended for a group of users with a designated database server in a separate location. Each user will have the jRAVEN Network Client installed on their PC and the database will be stored in a network location. Users that have not yet installed jRAVEN and wish to use the Network/Client configuration should:
- Begin by reviewing the jRAVEN Installation Guide v1.4.0.
- Use the jRAVENServerSetup-1.4.0.exe.
- Use the jRAVENSetup-1.4.0.exe to install the jRAVEN Client to each workstation.