jIRVEN (Version 1.5.0) is now available for download which includes the following enhancements:
- V3.00. IRF-PAI Data Specifications
- V2.0 IRF Patient Assessment Instrument (effective 10/01/2018)
- Updated CMG DLL Package v3.1
If you are uncertain which configuration of jIRVEN you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL jIRVEN client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Note that if you already have the Network Client/Server (v1.4.0) installed at your location and have been using it, you do NOT need to upgrade the server version of jIRVEN at this time.
There have been NO changes to jIRVENServerSetup-1.4.0.exe. So you only need to run the Client version – jIRVENSetup-1.5.0.exe.
Users who need to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of jIRVEN should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current jIRVEN user.
- Review the jIRVEN 1.5.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the jIRVENServerSetup-1.4.0.exe.
- Use the jIRVENSetup-1.5.0.exe to install the Network Client to each workstation.