jIRVEN (Version 1.4.0) is now available for download which includes the following enhancements:
- v2.01.1 IRF-PAI Data Specifications
- v1.5 IRF Patient Assessment Instrument (effective 10/01/2017)
- Updated CMG DLL Package v3.00
- ICD Code Grid – Manual Data Entry
- NEW Get Help Menu Item
- My SQL/Hibernate Upgrade
Current Network Client/Server users MUST upgrade to server version 1.4.0.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL jIRVEN client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Users who wish to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of jIRVEN should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current jIRVEN user.
- Review the jIRVEN 1.4.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the jIRVENServerSetup-1.4.0.exe.
- Use the jIRVENSetup-1.4.0.exe to install the Network Client to each workstation.
If you are uncertain which configuration of jIRVEN you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.