jHAVEN v1.4.1 is now available for download which includes the following enhancement:
1. V8219 Home Health PPS Grouper (effective 10/1/2019)
Note that the User and Installation Guides haven’t changed, they are still version 1.4.0, even though this new release of the jHAVEN software is version 1.4.1.
If you are uncertain which configuration of jHAVEN you are currently using (Standalone or Network Client), please contact the QTSO Help Desk.
The Standalone installation is self-contained on one workstation.
Users that have not yet installed jHAVEN and wish to install a Standalone version should:
- Begin by reviewing the jHAVEN 1.4.0 Installation Guide (no changes are made to the Installation Guide with this 1.4.1 release).
- Use the jHAVENSetup-1.4.1.exe.
NOTE THAT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE NETWORK CLIENT/SERVER (V1.3.0) INSTALLED AT YOUR LOCATION AND HAVE BEEN USING IT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO UPGRADE THE SERVER AT THIS TIME.
THERE HAVE BEEN NO CHANGES TO jHAVENSERVERSETUP-1.3.0.exe. SO YOU ONLY NEED TO RUN THE CLIENT VERSION, I.E., JHAVENSetup-1.4.1.exe.
The Network configuration installation is intended for a group of users with a single designated database server in a separate location. Each user will have the jHAVEN Network Client installed on their PC and the database server will be stored in a network location.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
The jHAVEN client installations should be installed after the server installation has been successfully completed and all clients should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application.
Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Users who need to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of jHAVEN should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current jHAVEN user.
- Review the jHAVEN 1.4.0 Installation Guide (note: no changes were made to this Install Guide for 1.4.1).
- Use the jHAVENServerSetup-1.3.0.exe.
- Use the jHAVENSetup-1.4.1.exe to install the jHAVEN Network Client to each workstation.