jHAVEN (version 1.2.1) is now available for download which includes the following enhancements:
- v6217 of the Home Health PPS Grouper (effective 10/01/2017)
- ICD Code Grid – Manual Data Entry
Please utilize the OASIS Guidance Manual for assistance completing OASIS assessments. Chapter three has been organized to provide item-by-item guidance to the OASIS. The OASIS Guidance Manual may be found in the following location:
For questions relating to ICD-9 coding please visit the following CMS webpage:
For questions relating to ICD-10 coding please visit the following CMS webpage:
For additional technical support or questions related to jHAVEN please contact the QTSO Help Desk by calling (877) 201-4721 or by email to email@example.com.
If you are uncertain which configuration of jHAVEN you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL jHAVEN client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Users who wish to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of jHAVEN should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current jHAVEN user.
- Review the jHAVEN 1.2.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the jHAVENServerSetup-1.2.0.exe.
- Use the jHAVENSetup-1.2.1.exe to install the jHAVEN Network Client to each workstation.