A production version of jHAVEN software (Version 1.2.0) is now available for download. To install jHAVEN 1.2.0 please follow the jHAVEN Installation Guide v1.2.0.
jHAVEN v1.2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- OASIS C-2 Data Set
- v2.20.1 of the OASIS Data Submission Specifications
- v6117 of the Home Health PPS Grouper (posted 11/17/2016)
- 'Outdated' Assessment Status
- Import functionality compliant with the OASIS Data Specifications
- Informational Message Updates
- Reporting Enhancements
Please visit the following CMS website for the most current OASIS Guidance Manual. Chapter three contains item-specific guidance, subdivided into sections.
For additional technical support or questions related to jHAVEN please contact the QTSO Help Desk by calling 877-201-4721 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and/or additional related information.
When using the Network Client/Server configuration it is recommended that ALL jHAVEN Network Client installations be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. All Network Client applications should be closed when upgrading or installing a new server. Failure to do so may result in loss of data.
The Network installation is intended for a group of users with a designated database server in a separate location. Each user will have the jHAVEN Network Client installed on their PC and the database will be stored in a network location. Users that have not yet installed jHAVEN and wish to use the Network/Client configuration should:
- Begin by reviewing the jHAVEN Installation Guide v1.2.0
- Use the jHAVENServerSetup-1.2.0.exe
- Use the jHAVENSetup-1.2.0.exe to install the jHAVEN Client to each workstation